Where does the Colorado GOP go from here? Ask Dick and friends
Colorado Independent readers, your citizen journalism moment has arrived.
Rocky Mountain PBS talk show host Aaron Harber is requesting questions for his two-part series on the future of the Colorado Republican Party. But hurry, your deadline is 10 a.m. Monday.
Summon your inner Helen Thomas and ask some tough questions of these state GOP leaders — whose message out of their recent annual shindig was: “We lost our minds” but we’re not going to change a thing:
• Dick Wadhams, Colorado Republican Party Chair
• John Andrews, Former State Senate President and Denver Post columnist
• Ryan Frazier, Aurora City Councilman and rumored U.S. Senate candidate
• Scott McInnis, Former District 3 Congressman and rumored Colorado guberbatorial candidate
• Jessica Peck Corry, Public Policy Analyst, Independence Institute
• Josh Penry, State Senator Minority Leader (R-Grand Junction) and rumored gubernatorial candidate
• John Suthers, Colorado Attorney General
• Lori Weigel, Partner, Public Opinion Strategies
Questions for the panelists may be submitted confidentially via e-mail until 10:00 a.m. today.
Part 1 will air on The Aaron Harber Show Tuesday, April 7, at 8:00 p.m., and repeat on Wednesday, April 8, at 5:00 p.m. on KBDI-TV Channel 12. The part 2 broadcast will appear the following week on Tuesday, April 14 and Wednesday, April 15 at the same times, respectively.
Like this story? Steal it! Feel free to republish it in part or in full, just please give credit to The Colorado Independent and add a link to the original.
News Literacy Project event: Concerned about online misinformation? The lack of news literacy? You can make a difference by participating in this free workshop! After […]Read More