Lunchtime links: Tancredo on Obama, Kenya, Arizona
* Tom “Tank” Tancredo tells South Carolina to ship Obama back to Kenya. He’s also thinking of writing a Colorado ballot initiative for November that would match the tough maybe unconstitutional police-state like immigration-enforcement laws being considered in Arizona.
* The Tea Party is split between libertarians and social conservatives. Not the same thing at all.
* Giuliani: GOP Senate candidate Rand Paul is part of the “blame America first crowd.”
* Surprise: A Tea Party-pandering GOP gubernatorial candidate said something offensive and over the top. New Hampshire’s Jack Kimball compared paying taxes to being raped. The man has never been raped.
* In other “global warming” news: Views of the United States around the world have warmed considerably in the Obama era.
Got a tip? Freelance story pitch? Send us an e-mail. Follow The Colorado Independent on Twitter.
Like this story? Steal it! Feel free to republish it in part or in full, just please give credit to The Colorado Independent and add a link to the original.
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
The Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (CCDB) and the Community College of Denver (CCD) Paralegal Program are holding a public debate for the candidates seeking the position […]Read More
On Wednesday, Denver Post journalists learned the budget ax would fall hard on their newsroom cutting deeper than previous layoffs and splintering roughly a third of their […]Read More