Know Your Voting Rights
While problems with voting centers continue to plague Denver County, it’s important to know your rights when casting your ballot.
On the state Democratic Party’s website there are general rights each voter should keep in mind.
2. If a voter does not have proper ID when voting, that voter must be offered a provisional ballot.
3. Proper forms of Identification include:
* A valid Colorado Driver’s License;
* A valid ID card issued by the Colorado Dept. of Revenue
* A valid U.S. military ID card with a photograph of the eligible elector?.
4. Any voter still in line at 7:00 p.m. when the polls close will be allowed to vote.
For help contact:
Spanish language Election Protection 888-839-8682
Fair Vote Colorado 303-839-4300 x100
Like this story? Steal it! Feel free to republish it in part or in full, just please give credit to The Colorado Independent and add a link to the original.
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
To celebrate 50 years of the Colorado Open Records Act, the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition presents “Sunshine in Your Pocket,” offering tools for both […]Read More
Republican candidates for governor vigorously defended Colorado’s oil and gas operators on Wednesday, including Cynthia Coffman who said she has worked on behalf of the […]Read More