While problems with voting centers continue to plague Denver County, it’s important to know your rights when casting your ballot.
On the state Democratic Party’s website there are general rights each voter should keep in mind.
2. If a voter does not have proper ID when voting, that voter must be offered a provisional ballot.
3. Proper forms of Identification include:
* A valid Colorado Driver’s License;
* A valid ID card issued by the Colorado Dept. of Revenue
* A valid U.S. military ID card with a photograph of the eligible elector?.
4. Any voter still in line at 7:00 p.m. when the polls close will be allowed to vote.
For help contact:
Spanish language Election Protection 888-839-8682
Fair Vote Colorado 303-839-4300 x100