Friday, December 7, 2018
- 4:00 PM
Join us on Friday, December 7th at 4 PM for our panel discussion Media Engagement: Engaging Underrepresented Communities in Denver’s New Media Conversation
The City of Denver refused to renew OMF’s contract to operate Public Access TV and has no immediate plans to continue serving marginalized communities with Public Access equipment, facilities, and training. In response, we are hosting a Media Engagement event.
- 4:00 PM – 5:00PM Panel Discussion
- Media Engagement Engaging Underrepresented Communities in Denver’s New Media Conversation. This panel will be lead by community members and media professionals.
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Lightning Talks
- OMF will announce the new initiative and host an partner matching exercise
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Reception and Member Showcase
- Food and beverages will be provided in our upstairs lounge while DOM members will exhibit their productions created throughout the years.
- 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Open Music Sessions
This event is open to the public and free for all participants